12370 Hesperia Rd, Suite 16
Victorville, CA 92395
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Office Phone Number:
Vice President/General Manager
General Sales Manager
Director of Programming
National Sales Coordinator
- To support the Senior Accountant in carrying out the responsibilities of the Finance / Accounting Department.
- Maintain the Fixed Asset and associated depreciation schedules on the FAS Software System; provide monthly detail to the Senior Accountant for General Journal entries; insure proper recording of new purchases and disposals.
- Manage employee credit card applications and charges.
- Process Accounts Payable paperwork at completion of the check run.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Assist Senior Accountant with payroll system and payroll related items.
- Assist the Senior Accountant in tracking and maintaining company insurance policies
- Perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks as may be required from time to time – quite often on short notice – by the Senior Accountant.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a Bachelor’s degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is preferred but not required.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be highly skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting is required.